Category: E-Cigarette Safety Studies
In this section
There’s Always a Sale at Halo!
- What Big Fat E-Juice Has No Calories? Meet Vaporfi’s Chubby 100ML Flavors I’ve come across a few e-juice companies that are expanding not only their e-liquid selections, but their bottles as well. Vaporfi is one of the better brands producing big bottles in 100ml! They aptly call them “Chubby”.
- What is the Top E-Cigarette Producer? Respected Analyst Bonnie Herzog at Wells Fargo Confirms the WinnerIn November, 2017, Bonnie Herzog, a well-known analyst at Wells Fargo, wrote in a report citing Nielsen data, that Juul now controls 32.9 percent of the market. Here's how and why it happened.
- Is Vaping Bad for Your Teeth?Based on what is known right now about vaping, it is fair to say that it does not pose the same health risks to humans as smoking cigarettes. However, can we really claim that vaping is not bad for your teeth? Let’s look at the evidence.
- Why More Smokers Trying to Quit Are Turning to E-CigarettesAccording to the CDC, more smokers trying to quit, are turning to ecigarettes over any other nicotine replacement therapy, including pharmaceuticals and over-the-counter medications, but are ecigs helping people quit? Are they really safer than cigarettes?
- The Most Momentous E-Cigarette and Vaping Industry News of 2017Here are some of the most impactful e-cigarette news stories of the year 2017, along with links to related articles.