Last updated on November 1st, 2017 at 03:36 pm
Compare the Best Vaporizer and eGo Ecigarettes
Are you ready to take on a more rewarding, more customized vaping experience?
Are you willing to move beyond simply charging a battery and screwing on a flavor cartridge?
If so, you’re ready for a second generation e-cigarette known as a Personal Vaporizer; one that gives you greater control over your e-liquid flavors, vapor production, throat hit and more.
I know,..making the move to a more sophisticated vaping machine can be overwhelming. It was almost overwhelming just testing the scores of new and innovative ecig products sent to our staff this month, but our mission is to help you move towards your goal to vape on,.. and to provide you with unbiased reviews so you can make an educated decision on the right kit for your vaping style and budget.
Here Is E-Cigarette News’ Guide to the Best Vaporizer and eGo Starter Kits
#1 – VAPORFI offers a wide range of stylish vaporizers and they now have an easy to use Custom Vaporizer Builder on their website. All models shown below have bottom coil atomizers*. Model features get more advanced with price.
– The economical Air Starter Kit is a great intro model that fits in the palm of your hand. The battery is 350 mAh; more powerful than a stick ecig, so it will hold a charge longer. The refillable 0.9ml e-liquid tank will last 30-90 days (depending on your vaping style) and is built to be replaceable.
– The Pro Starter Kit has a more powerful battery than the Air, in fact, you can choose your preferred voltage. It comes with an EVOD style tank that has a vertical view e-liquid window, but like all of Vaporfi’s vaporizers (except for the AIR), the battery (available in many colors) is compatible with their higher end tanks including the glass tanks** – the Platinum, Titanium and Rocket tanks.
– The Platinum Pro Kit has a larger 2.5 capacity tank with 6 parts you can take apart to clean thoroughly.
-The Pulse Vaporizer comes with a handy charging stand.
– The Rocket Vaporizer comes with 1600 mAh Variable Voltage Battery and Clearomizer Tank with Airflow Control.
– The Rebel Stainless Steel Vaporizer has a Telescopic Variable Voltage, a dual coil atomizer***, and both battery and tank are interchangeable with any brand commercially available.
Starter Kit Prices start at $39.99
#2 V2CIGS – V2 is not only a top selling e-cig company, it’s one of the most innovative. Here are V2's best sellers.
– The new Pro3 Vaporizer is sleek, stylish and unique in that it charges with a magnet charger. The bottom coil style tank doesn’t screw on, it drops in and connects with a magnet. It’s therefore not compatible with other vaporizers. V2 has two additional tanks for the Pro3 Series; one for loose leaves and one for essential oils.
-V2Cigs Standard Eliquid Kit also lets you add your own e-liquids, but it’s slim, like a “stick-style” e-cigarette and has a mini tank to match. It comes with 2 batteries and 2 bottles of e-liquid.
All V2 Kit Prices Start at $69.95
#3- HENLEY – Now famous for it’s NYC Vaporium Vaping Lounge, Henley offers 8 Vaporizer Kits but we recommend these two.
– The EGO CE4 Kit I is their most basic vaporizer but you can select your battery voltage (up to 1100 mAh) and it comes with 2 top coil clearomizers*** with a generous 1.6ml capacity for your e-liquids.You also get a nice little zippered carry bag.
– The highly rated ITASTE MVP 2 Kit is a keen little box vaporizer priced right. It comes loaded with features such as Variable Voltage and Watts, pass through function, LCD screen, ohm meter, and it comes with 2 iClear16 Clearomizers.
Pyrex/Glass tanks from Kanger, Innokin iTaste and more are also sold on the Henley site.
Henley also offers Mechanical Mods and Rebuildable Atomizers for advanced vapers.
Prices are competitive and Starter Kits begin at $44.
#4 –SOUTH BEACH SMOKE – SBS has some classic, easy to use vaporizers that are great for beginner and intermediate vapers.
– The little AIR eGo Kit, the feminine Curve eGo Starter Kit and the convenient Storm Starter Kit all have e-liquid saving bottom coil atomizers and come in lots of colors. You can even choose the color of your tank as well as your battery.
SBS’s more advanced Thunder Starter Kit has a variable volt 1300 aMh battery, a nice airflow control tank, and the dual coil atomizer, known to creater greater clouds of vapor. The South Beach website has a convenient Custom Vaporizer Builder.
Kit Prices Start at $29.99
#5 HALO CIGS – Halo claims to be the #1 selling e-cigarette company. While several top brands also claim that distinction, Halo is a two-time PC Magazine award winner and we do love their quality products.
I recently spoke to Halo's spokesperson, Jason Del Guidice who said exciting new vaporizers and tanks will be released in 2015.
– The Triton Tank System is a truly outstanding vaporizer that’s made to last. This is a classic, highly rated top coil Vaporizer Kit that is easy to clean and easy to fill with e-juice. It comes with 2 batteries and 2 sturdy top coil clearomizers. Halo tanks are not interchangeable with most eGo or Vaporizer batteries. The Triton Tank System Price is $64.99
– If you want a slim vaporizer, Halo’s award-winning stick-style ecig, the G6 can use an e-liquid refillable Halo mini-tank.
Note: All the above e-cigarette sellers also sell their own e-liquid. Remember you don’t have to buy your e-liquids from the same company that sells you your vaporizer.
I recommend these best selling, best tasting e-liquid brands (in order of preference)
The electronic cigarette industry is constantly evolving and more people are using electronic cigarettes and vaporizers because they are so effective.
Have you successfully made the switch? If so, leave us a comment.
We’ll keep this page updated as new eGo’s and ecig vaporizers become popular, so bookmark this page and visit us often.
*Bottom Coil, (the heating element is at the bottom of the atomizer. This allows for longer lasting eliquids).
**Glass/Pyrex Clearomizer Tanks are the best and will never crack or melt when using popular e-liquid flavors known to crack plastic tanks.
***Top coil clearomizers have the heating element is near the top of the atomizer. Long wicks soak up the eliquid.
****Dual coil atomizers: These very popular bottom coil atty's are best suited for variable volt batteries. They allow for greater vapor production and taste; but you will deplete your battery much faster.
for over 9 years. After a long career writing and producing for national television networks, Hillary now focuses on helping smokers and former smokers better understand the benefits of vaping, and tobacco harm reduction.
Hillary is also the editor for Miles Design, Best E-Cigarette Guide and Cloud Nine Ecig & Health Reviews .
She hopes you'll follow Cloud Nine ECig Reviews on Twitter and Facebook